Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pub Pals



        Photo by a random man

Two beautiful women from Wales,
both writers and tellers of tales,
welcomed me to their land
with a hug and a hand,
lots of laughter and love and cocktails!


This is about the "publife and community" for dVerse.  I am much too late to link up there, but you should still go there and check out some great writing.  I had the good fortune to meet up with two writing, cyber-freinds when I travelled to the UK last year.  The amazing Shan Ellis and Julie Watkins are pictured here with me and the non-writing, but still delightful Lori McLaughlin.  And yes, a good time was had by all!

8 comments:

  1. To see three of my favorite writers in one picture…am ever so envious! Would've loved to have been along for the ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks to that random man
    The four of you show 'in the can'
    You look far from quiet
    In fact quite a riot
    No doubt as the night ran and ran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha - thanks Eddie! I think we were quite a riot, at least in our own minds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adventurous thing to do... but cocktails? I want to see the morning after shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a great adventure Stafford! As as for showing the morning after pics - I think not.

      Delete
  5. Looks and sounds like a grand time, well worth a rhyme

    ReplyDelete